We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best best to stay with our RCI exchange???

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southeast PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best best to stay with our RCI exchange???

We usually stay at WWI but are considering using our timeshare week in Sanibel instead of Disney this year. Trying to see what you guys can recommend:^)

Its going on a year since our last visit...and I vowed next one would be a longer stay! We'll see! Oh, we usually go in Mid to late May if that helps! Thanks!!

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
2,683 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best best to stay with our RCI exchange???

I'm pretty sure that the properties that are in or used to be in the "Grand Hilton Resort" group are RCI timeshares.

The top two for me would be Tortuga Beach and Sanibel Cottages - both smaller gulf front condo complexes with very nice grounds. Casa Ybel is not in the group but is a time share complex and is the most resort-like. I think they all rent Friday-Friday so check ahead.

Hopewell Junction...
Level Contributor
14 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best best to stay with our RCI exchange???

We stayed at the Sanibel Cottages and loved it! Large with two nice sized bedrooms. All renovated since hurricane so all is new. Great location on the beach with a beautiful setting. Stayed at the Tortuga also but didn't like it as much. We are going to Casa Ybel this Friday. We love Sanibel. Great place to go. Make your reservations asap since places fill up fast.

3. Re: Best best to stay with our RCI exchange???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2010, 05:18