We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where'd nosun go?

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
485 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Where'd nosun go?

Hey, nosun, do you think you can just rub our noses in the fact that you are in Sanibel without us and then just disappear? Are you doing something waywardly that you can not share with us?

OMG has anyone heard from Jaydee or Murexken lately?

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
444 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where'd nosun go?

Here I am!! A little wayward also! Had to drive to Clermont yesterday to see SIL's new 5 week old baby! Sad to miss a whole day of Sanibel, but our new niece is beautiful.

It is still on the chilly side but sunny and beautiful! Went on the Sanibel Thriller today. What a great experience! We saw so many dolphin and they give a great narrative of the island. They even hand out yellow rain jackets that keep out the cold and wet. Stopped at Grandma Dot's after for a late lunch and had the BEST key lime pie! Then we stopped at the campground to see the birds. Realized this year that they also have lemurs! The birds seem a little cold to me.

Sunny can I say my children belong to you??? We've managed to not break anything, although I probably just jinxed myself! And no evil looks from the neighbors---yet.

And if I've seen MurexKen and jaydee, I'm not sayin'...........

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
485 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where'd nosun go?

Hi Nosun,

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed the Sanibel Thriller too. I have never visited the campground to see the birds... Maybe next trip. ...

hmmm keeping parts of your trip a secret. Interesting

Have a great time!!

Maine
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where'd nosun go?

Thriller sounds wonderful!

Interesting excuse for your disappearance but if you think we will fall for the new baby routine we are way wiser than that one...but nice try;-)

But must say if there really was a new baby what a joy!!!!;-);-)

4. Re: Where'd nosun go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2010, 08:17