We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printing boarding passes-Sun

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MN
Level Contributor
551 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Printing boarding passes-Sun

Any ideas where I can print my boarding passes on a Sun? thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,180 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Printing boarding passes-Sun

Wondering if there is a "public use" computer / printer where you are staying. At Seashells of Sanibel, they offer this convenience in the pool area "clubhouse" for guests. Perhaps they offer the same at your complex??

MN
Level Contributor
551 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Printing boarding passes-Sun

I'm at Lighthouse Point. I've emailed the remax place and will see what they suggest. Sun is kind of a bad day to have to find a place to print things. Thanks for the suggestion.

Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Printing boarding passes-Sun

A few suggestions for you to try.

All rental agencies have this capability and offer it as a service for guests so I would start there, although on a Sunday they might not be open.

You can print boarding passes at the following locations and they all have Sunday hours, though limited Sunday hours, so make sure to check!

MacIntosh Books

http://macintoshbooks.com/about

The Sanibel LIbrary

http://www.sanlib.org/

Arundel's Hallmark & Photo Lab‎

1626 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel, FL 33957-4403

(239) 472-0434‎

Hope one of these works out for you!

Edited: 08 April 2010, 14:46
Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Printing boarding passes-Sun

Sorry, Sanibel Library DOES NOT have Sunday hours! Still have computer use, just not on Sunday.

MN
Level Contributor
551 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Printing boarding passes-Sun

Yes my place is closed on Sun although they have been helpful in trying to help me out. Thanks for the 2 ideas I will give that a try.

MN
Level Contributor
551 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Printing boarding passes-Sun

Gave both a call and only the Hallmark shop is available to print boarding passes and they are available on Sun from 10-5 if anyone else is needing that service. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!

Lake St. Louis...
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Printing boarding passes-Sun

My husband prints at the airport all the time....he travels and goes to a machine at the airport near the ticket counter at your airline. No worries. Call to double check but I'm sure that is what he does if he can not get to a printer. I've done it with him for Southwest.

Boston...
Level Contributor
139 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Printing boarding passes-Sun

You can just go to a kiosk at the airport for your airlines, have the person who bought the tickets put in any credit card, and voila, your boarding passes print out.

MN
Level Contributor
551 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Printing boarding passes-Sun

Thanks everyone!!

10. Re: Printing boarding passes-Sun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2010, 08:15