We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanibel Harbor Resort & Spa

McKinney, Texas
Level Contributor
62 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
Sanibel Harbor Resort & Spa

Has anyone stayed here or know anything about it? Looks nice on-line. We are looking at a June - July family vacation.

ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanibel Harbor Resort & Spa

This resort is on the bay mainland . Sanibel or Captiva Island would be a better place for a family vacation , you have the gulf and the bay out there . It is all on what you want to do .

Lakewood, CO
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanibel Harbor Resort & Spa

I lived in Florida (Naples) fo 35 years - recently relocated to CO- my family & I have stayed at the resort. It is a wonderful resort but it does not have much of a beach. It does have a great spa and I think a golf course. It is truly beautiful. You can drive a little ways about a mile or two to get great beachs in Sanibel & Captiva. The online pictures are true to form. We had a condo in one of the towers on about the 10th floor and the sunsets over the uninhabited mangrove island will reaffirm that there is a God!

bag
Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanibel Harbor Resort & Spa

I have eaten at 2 of the restaurants at the resort and they were wonderful. The Court Steakhouse has the best beef I have ever eaten. My husband and I looked around the resort and found it to be beautifully decorated and everyone very friendly.

Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island