We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need some help...info

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southeast PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Need some help...info

We are considering using our RCI points to stay on Sanibel for the July 4th Weekend. The only property with an exchange date this year is the Surf Rider. Not much on that location...anyone have info, input, photos? We have been down 2x staying on W Gulf Dr at WWI both times. I know the Surf Rider is an older place way down on E Gulf. I truly appreciate your help!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need some help...info

Hmmmm...not much discussion of SurfRider Beach Club on Trip Advisor, but found a list of reviews by people who have stayed there on Yahoo. Quite positive for the most part. In case you have not already seen them....

…yahoo.com/p-hotel-387025-surfrider_beach_cl…

Southeast PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need some help...info

I did see these...the lack of reviews does get me a little worried. Guess it could go either way. No new is good news? lol. I really want to come down for a week and this is the only way we will be able to afford it this year. Also worried about it being July and HOT. I have asthma, so sometimes the humidity gets to me. Hoping some of the locals could give me some feedback on the Surf Rider.

3. Re: Need some help...info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2011, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island