We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Farmers' Market Vendor List

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Delaware
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
Farmers' Market Vendor List

Does anyone know where I can find a vendor list, preferably with phone numbers and primary location addresses for the vendors? We won't be arriving until the beginning of may, so will miss the Market, but I'd like to patronize several of the vendors we have seen in previous years.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Farmers' Market Vendor List

No phone numbers or addresses, but I did find a list of 2010-2011 Vendors on the Sanibel Farmer's Market Facebook page...tried copying and pasting it here for you, but it was mostly captial letters, and tripadvisor didn't like that.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,970 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Farmers' Market Vendor List

I thought I posted this, lol guess not.

…blogspot.com/2010/10/sanibel-farmers-market…

Inman, SC
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Farmers' Market Vendor List

Sunny, I know I read that post somewhere but couldn't find it for the life of me. Thanks for posting it again. It will be helpful for lots of folks lucky enough to be on-island in time to enjoy the market.

Delaware
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Farmers' Market Vendor List

Thanks so much, Sunny!

Maryland
Level Contributor
407 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Farmers' Market Vendor List

The SI Farmers Market closes at the end of April, I believe. Does anyone know of any FM's that are open year round in the Ft. Myers/Cape Coral area? Wifey-Poo and I are returning in the middle of May with first timers, and the Big Market under the bridge in Ft. Myers is a Thursday market, which happens to be our arrival date. Our ETA won't jibe with the hours for that one, and you all KNOW that I love me some Farmers Markets! Any thoughts?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
478 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Farmers' Market Vendor List

YEAH!! more trip reports from jaydee to look forward too complete with recipes I hope... has wifey poo given you permission to start a count down?

El Paso, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Farmers' Market Vendor List

One anchor vendor is Pete Koppert of Pete's Salsa and Dips.

He specialize in profreshionally produced Organic Mild, Medium, and Hot Salsas; Freshly Produced Fruit Salsas, peach, pineapple, strawberry, raspberry, cherry, rhubard, elderberry, and their Island signature Mango Salsa.

Dips are all MSG free, No Glueton, hand packed by Pete's Son Tim, and they have over 50 varieties available at the market for sampling in addition to the salsa, salad dressings, jams, jellies, hot sauces, and bbq sauces.

Fresh pies, salsa, and jams-jellies are all sweetened with an organic sweetner from fresh fruits and cactus which is diabetic friendly.

They can be contacted out of season at 941.488.2257

Edited: 08 September 2011, 04:20
Frankenmuth...
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Farmers' Market Vendor List

Does anyone know when the market opens for the season? We will be on the Island starting Oct. 20th. (Seems like we just miss it each year.)

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
365 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Farmers' Market Vendor List

This is the earilest time I could find.

Sanibel Island Farmer's Market

Date: Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time: 08:00 am - 01:00 pm

Frankenmuth...
Level Contributor