We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanibel hotels or resorts

North Carolina
Level Contributor
383 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sanibel hotels or resorts

Any place on Sanibel that we can stay for 1 or 2 nights only in June on the beach that is nice

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
927 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanibel hotels or resorts

Sanibel Inn - Waterside Inn - Holiday Inn - all on the beach.

England
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanibel hotels or resorts

Also look at Island Inn, Shalimar (min 2N) and possibly even Oceans Reach condos.

Southeast PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanibel hotels or resorts

We have stayed at West Wind and liked it a lot. I think they do individual nights. On the beach and has pool bar:)

Springfield, IL
Level Contributor
189 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sanibel hotels or resorts

Beachview Cottages have cute cottages that do individual nights. Just a few steps from your cottage you're on the beach.

LINCOLNSHIRE ENGLAND
Level Contributor
114 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sanibel hotels or resorts

I have stayed at West Wind Inn. Agree with Indycam - liked it a lot and would stay again. Right on the beach and they do individual nights - We stayed for 2.

USA
Level Contributor
174 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sanibel hotels or resorts

I have stayed at "Song Of The Sea". They provide a nice continental breakfast. The place is very peaceful. We really enjoy staying at the SOTS.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
383 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sanibel hotels or resorts

Thanks. I checked rates and several are close to $200 a night. I am going to try to do a few nights at South Seas booking direct with an owner for the same rate. I know I will not be able to eat there or take the trolly but am mainly looking to go to the beach and relax. Hopefully I will be able to drive around and park or try a different beach at the resort. .

8. Re: Sanibel hotels or resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island