We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent visitors to the Waterside Inn?

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
8 posts
Save Topic
Recent visitors to the Waterside Inn?

Considering the Waterside Inn for our family vacation this winter. There are mixed reviews of this property on tripadvisor, but the bad reviews all seem to be a few years old. Has anyone visited recently?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
673 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recent visitors to the Waterside Inn?

I haven't stayed at the Waterside Inn but I do know that they did extensive renovations a few years ago, so there has been an improvement recently. I love the location- it is a great stretch of beach.

2. Re: Recent visitors to the Waterside Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2012, 15:20
Minneapolis...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Recent visitors to the Waterside Inn?

Thanks for your input. Maybe the renovations have fixed the problems that other travelers had. Everyone says the location can't be beat, and that counts for a lot in my book :-)

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
256 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recent visitors to the Waterside Inn?

Hi there!!!

We stayed at the Waterside Inn last January for 5 days and will be going back again end of January 2012 and looking forward to it very much. We stay in the Pineapple buildiing. It is

very close to the beach 2 minute walk and very close to all the places to shop and eat.

Have looked at a lot of options and still feel the Waterside Inn is a great value and a hidden gem.

Good luck and have fun.

Lary

5. Re: Recent visitors to the Waterside Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 18:41
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island