We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo travel question

Framingham...
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Topic
Solo travel question

Hi,

My husband may need to cancel/reschedule our upcoming trip due to work issues.

If he can't reschedule, I will probably go alone.

We're currently booked into 'Song of the Sea'. Should I stay there or try to book something else? I'm thinking I should just keep that reservation. (I can cancel within 7 days)

I have no problem being out and about and dining alone.

thanks.

England
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo travel question

Why change if you are happy to go it alone? It's a nice place

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo travel question

Sorry to hear your husband will not be able to join you, but sounds as though you are up for making the best of the situation. I think you will be just fine with your current reservation. May even be a bit of an advantage to being in a smaller "resort" setting rather than in one of the larger condo complexes or hotels.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo travel question

Woops! I just realized you said he MAY still be able to make it. In that case, definitely would not consider making any change. Hope all works out for the best...for both of you.

4. Re: Solo travel question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 23:44