We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closings

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Closings

I see that Traders and Over Easy Cafe will be closed next week. Anyone know of any others? Will be there 22-29 Sept. Thanks!

England
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Closings

Oh dear, no responses but don't worry too much as the majority of places will be open.

Maybe the C of C can help

sanibel-captiva.org/sanibel-captiva-island-c…

Edited: 19 September 2012, 03:21
The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Closings

You can also see the website of a place your want to try. It might be there or just call and ask.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Closings

Thanks! Plan to stop by C of C on way in. Our second weeklong trip and really looking forward to it. I know that here most restaurants are open, and empty. Nice being able to travel during the really slow season.

Any where warm!
Level Contributor
224 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Closings

Just got back....pretty sure both Over Easy and Dot's open on the 21st. Traders is closed for Sept as is the hot dog place.....and a fancy Italian place, begins with an I.....sorry can't remember name. The Thriller is closed for the month as well. Will hopefully get my report up this weekend. Have a great time!

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Closings

Thanks so much marin. Hope Over Easy is open, as the dog really loves that place, and what can I say, the omlettes are to die for.

Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Closings

Gramma Dots, Traditions, Traders, Schnappers all closed for the entire month of September.

Over Easy is supposed to open back up today.

The Island Cinema is closed for September.

The Restaurants that are open are closing by 9, we have become early birders!

Many other places closing and opening depending on the day.

The Island Store on Captiva was closed at 4:45 yesterday when we stopped over. We haven't found the Sanibel Bean open yet.

Buy, hey, I am not complaining. We practically have the entire Island to ourselves. Loving it!

7. Re: Closings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island