We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

another car rental deal

Waukee, Iowa
Level Contributor
178 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
another car rental deal

Budget also has a code that is a good deal...must pick up by June 15...compact for $15 a weekend day or $119 a week (taxes not included) or a Intermediate SUV for $22 a weekend day or as low as $139 a week (without taxes). Other models also came up as a better price using this code. I booked a compact car for Fort Myers for a week the first part of June using this deal...came to $173 total. I'll keep checking closer to June, but this is pretty good for this far out. Go to Budget.com and there's a link on the homepage to use the code.

Arlington, WA
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: another car rental deal

I just won a bid on Priceline for $17 a day for a standard car out of RSW for the last week of April. I always get a great deal on Priceline "Name your own price".

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,720 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: another car rental deal

Thanks for sharing IowaGirl -

BCD code on that special is D454300

Valid for rental pickup by 6/15 - 5 day minimum and 14 day maximum

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
931 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: another car rental deal

wow..great deal. will save us several hundred $$ off our initial rate for next week. Thanks!

Waukee, Iowa
Level Contributor
178 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: another car rental deal

Hawkowl: Be sure to also read the thread on this forum about an Avis car rental deal that has been active in the last couple of days. There is more info on there about an Avis deal and also about renting from Budget at RSW.

Edited: 05 April 2013, 19:31
Framingham...
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: another car rental deal

Thanks - I booked for May.

I also checked the Avis deal. Budget's weekly rental rate covered my 8 days; Avis added an extra daily charge (as expected).

We also rented from Budget last year at RSW and had no issues.

Thanks for posting the code. I may also try Priceline "name your offer", but now I can try to go really low since I have a good deal already.

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
284 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: another car rental deal

Try Costco Travel if you are member also. Time and time again they beat out the other codes and priceline and hotwire. (plus you know what car company you get and can cancel) But of course I don't use them for RSW lol so not positive it will be lower there.

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
284 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: another car rental deal

Never mind on the Costco for here. No where close to the deals you get at other airports. It doesn't even come up with a free upgrade.

8. Re: another car rental deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island