We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family beach photograph?

MIssouri
Level Contributor
96 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Family beach photograph?

Visiting Sanibel in late June. Would like to have a family photo taken on the beach. Im not wanting anything over the top; but as a bit of a shutterbug I would like something (several maybe) nice enough for a greeting card (want them on CD). Just four of us in our bunch. I've read several (old) recommendations for various photographers on the island as well as some posts stating certain accommodations (Sanibel Inn?) offer beach photography with as little as 24 hour notice. We are staying at Pointe Santo. Any ideas?

Mentioned in this post
Sanibel Inn
Sanibel Inn
1,390 Reviews
Sanibel Island, FL
Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family beach photograph?

Chamber of Commerce list of local photographers:

…sanibel-captiva.org/list/…photographers-367

Nick Adams and Dave Meardon are recommended here often with great feedback. I'm not aware of any place offering on site photography, I am pretty sure that they would be offering to set up a session for you with one of the photographers on the list.

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
927 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family beach photograph?

http://nickadamsphotography.com/

Nick Adams Photography

1619 Periwinkle Way, Suite 104

Sanibel Island, Florida 33957

239•395•7671

He takes beautiful Family Photos on the beach.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family beach photograph?

www.photosbyvandy.com

Florida...
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Family beach photograph?

Great! Thanks, I was looking for the same.

MIssouri
Level Contributor
96 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family beach photograph?

Thanks everyone!

6. Re: Family beach photograph?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 06:19