We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

26 Days

Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
26 Days

26 days til my family and I are finally back on the island, finally home again. I cannot wait! Im one of the MN people and words cannot stress how ready I am to be somewhere with sun.

For all those who are down there currently, whats the weather like right now? Im hoping it will be just as hot and humid as last year when we get there :)

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 26 Days

55 days for us! We had a tough winter here in WI too... Boy do we deserve some great weather!! HAve an awesome trip :)

Monmouth County,NJ
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 26 Days

20 days for us! We too have had a rough winter in NJ. Two weeks is Paradise!

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
69 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 26 Days

34 days for us, our first two week stay since we've been coming down.(1996)

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
27,767 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 26 Days

Have a blast when you all go.

Level Contributor
50 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 26 Days

Ugh so jealous. We are not going till July. We are from Chicago and the winter here was just horrible as well. If I never hear polar vortex in my lifetime again I will be ok! Enjoy your stay hope the weather is nice and sunny for ya!

oklahoma
Level Contributor
71 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 26 Days

55 days for us also, can't wait.

Norway
Level Contributor
213 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 26 Days

Hi!

We are finally here now, and the weather is absolutely wonderful!!! A bit hot for our boys in the middle of the day, so then we go home, have some lunch and some rest and go back out to the beach or the pool. We are absolutely loving it here! Will write a TR as soon as I get around to it :-)

Highlands Ranch...
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 26 Days

Norway , hope you are having a wonderful in Sanibel. I've been following your questions for months & now you finally get to experience the island. Have fun with your boys!

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 26 Days

I was going to say the same thing! Norway, you have put a lot of thoughtful planning into your family vacation and I hope most of your expectations are met. Let us know how things are going when you have the opportunity. Until then, enjoy...enjoy....enjoy!

Rapid City, South...
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 26 Days

90 days til we are there. These last two days have been very windy, rainy/snowy and cold so I'm dreaming of warmer weather! This will be our first trip ...hubby and I, and we can't wait.

Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island
Recent Conversations