We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best cruise line from Sanibel / Captiva

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Landenberg...
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Best cruise line from Sanibel / Captiva

I am here with my 7 year old twins for two weeks and would like to take them on a boat trip - nothing too long. There seem to be various options and I am wondering what may be best? I was thinking about Captiva Cruises but I know there are several out of Sanibel too. Any recommendations are VERY appreciated!

Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best cruise line from Sanibel / Captiva

I really love Tarpon Bay Explorers, there is a Nature and Sea Life Cruise that would be ideal for your kids. Part of the experience is checking out the Touch tank. They offer others options for getting out on the water too, Kayak and canoe tours, paddle board rentals and even a breakfast tour.

I don't remember how long the cruise is, but no worries about it being too long/ much for your kids.

Here're are the TA reviews

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34616-d56…

And here is the direct link to Tarpon Bay

http://www.tarponbayexplorers.com/home.html

Landenberg...
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best cruise line from Sanibel / Captiva

Thank you SO much! I had not considered them - but this is actually what I am looking for with the kids!

3. Re: Best cruise line from Sanibel / Captiva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 06:17