We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach View or Dunes

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Beach View or Dunes

I would love to hear anyones opinion on these two golf clubs. We have been to Sanibel before but this year my teenage sons want to play golf and I was wondering which would be better. My sister in laws family played on Dunes last year and shared the course with the crocs!

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach View or Dunes

Check their websites for more information - www.beachviewgolfclub.com or www.dunesgolfsanibel.com

I'm just responding because of the alligators. You will find them everywhere there is a pond or a lake on Sanibel although they are not very big

anymore - Sanibel has removed most of the big guys - so they should not be an issue during your golfing experience.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach View or Dunes

Thanks rainstorm, I do realise I could check their websites. I was just hoping for an unbiased opinion from someone who had played the course as no two courses are ever the same.

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach View or Dunes

We don't seem to get golfers on this board. And I know nothing about either as I'm not one either. ;-) I honestly don't know how the Sanibel courses stack up against some other area ones that are considered outstanding. They don't seem to attract off-island golfers. Too many courses in the area.

4. Re: Beach View or Dunes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 14:23