We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

?? Best place to stay in Siesta Key??

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
?? Best place to stay in Siesta Key??

My family and I are planning a trip to Siesta Key torward the end of July. Being on a budget, I think we have narrowed it down to two places. Any ideas on which would be better? Both places are about the same price wise, Siesta Key Suites and Siesta Sunset Crescent Beach. With having 2 small children we don't want to have to walk a long way to the beach. I know that the Siesta Key Suites are across from a beach access, but I haven't been able to get a lot of information about the Siesta Sunset Cresent beach. Is it also close to a beach access. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,931 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ?? Best place to stay in Siesta Key??

Well, you will be here in off season, so you will have choices.

I would recommend the Tropical Shores Resort on Crescent Beach. You wont have to cross Midnight Pass Rd.

There are 2 other resorts in the same area. Very family friendly.

If you have a larger budget, I would recommend Banana Bay Waterside.

2. Re: ?? Best place to stay in Siesta Key??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 22:16
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor