We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Options besides the beach, restaurants, & golf?

Fishers, Indiana...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fun Options besides the beach, restaurants, & golf?

We have a family vacation planned in Seaside next week and we are looking for some fun options. My family is very sports oriented and my brother and bro in laws would probably love to play something. I assume we will try to find some beach volleyball but I was also looking for something different or unique to the area. My brother is getting married down there and I would love to find something fun for the guys to do. He isn't a big bar guy. That is why I was thinking of a sports hangout type activity. Any ideas?? Anything within 30-40 minutes is an option? Anything like walleyball or whirlyball, etc...

Pensacola, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun Options besides the beach, restaurants, & golf?

Y'all might enjoy the Big Kahuna's water park in Destin or maybe The Track (also in Destin) - it has go carts, bumper boats, arcade games, and more.

Fishers, Indiana...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun Options besides the beach, restaurants, & golf?

Thanks Candyusf!

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
5,769 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fun Options besides the beach, restaurants, & golf?

You will have parasailing - jet skis - rent a pontoon boat and head to the bay and Crab Island

4. Re: Fun Options besides the beach, restaurants, & golf?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 04:15