We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo Rentals Availability for Mar 2008

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Condo Rentals Availability for Mar 2008

First time vacation in the area...looking to find recommendations for 4 (2br/2ba) for the week beginning 3/22/08 for 1 week on Siesta Key or in the area. I've been on vrbo.com and was looking at Crystal Sands. Everything appears to be booked for this time period.

Any ides for availability on similiar properties that might have accommodations for this week? Prefer beach condo/villa. It does not have to be high-rise, but looking for nice pool and grounds.

Thanks for any help.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo Rentals Availability for Mar 2008

You are looking for a condo during spring break. This is a very busy time for Siesta Key.

I would go to www.siestakeychamber.com and look under accommodations. There are lots of options to look at for a 1 week stay. Some condos have minimum rental periods. You don't mention a budget. This website includes all areas of Siesta Key..

Siesta Village area, Crescent Beach area and Turtle Beach area. Fisherman's Cove on Turtle Beach is very nice on the south end of Siesta.

You can also check into SeaCrest Apartments, Midnight Cove, Sea Club V and Jamaica Royale for starters. There are others, but many are booked.

Tropical Shores Resort www.tropicalshores.com is a short walk to the beach and might have a place.

If you need more info, let me know.

~SRQgirl

2. Re: Condo Rentals Availability for Mar 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 14:16