We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Stay on Siesta Key June 1st - 6th.

Lancs, UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Our Stay on Siesta Key June 1st - 6th.

Just got back and absolutely loved the island.

We stayed in a private condo at Jamaica Royale which we couldn't fault. It was huge and spotless. Grounds around the pools were lovely and green and again spotless.

Best bar we visited was 'The Hub' which I think has only just opened. Cracking meal, massive choice of drinks and cocktails with some good music too. We had a top night out there.

Best day out was our kayak tour of Lido Key mangroves, just really different.

We got married on the beach at sunset and spent the evening at Ruths Chris Steak House, which was just over the bridge. A bit pricey but service and food was perfect.

Thanks to all the posters who's words I read and 'talked' me into staying on the island. If anyone has any questions please post and I might be able to help.

Corry8.

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
164 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Stay on Siesta Key June 1st - 6th.

Congratulations on you marriage! My wife and I honeymooned on Siesta Key 8 years ago and have been going back ever since. As a matter of fact, we were there the week before you arrived. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Oak Ridge, NC
Level Contributor
604 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Our Stay on Siesta Key June 1st - 6th.

Congrats!!! Glad to here that you had a wonderful time!

Gollyga

Ohio
Level Contributor
528 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our Stay on Siesta Key June 1st - 6th.

Congtatulations on your wedding sounds like a very nice area. We are going for the first time B/T Christmas and New Years and finally decided on staying at Crescent Arms. I hope it is nice. Do you have any suggestions on a nice Steak/Ribs place to eat and make reservations for New Years Eve?

4. Re: Our Stay on Siesta Key June 1st - 6th.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Siesta Key