We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

full gulf view.....

Which Siesta Key hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
LANCASHIRE
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Topic
full gulf view.....

silly question (sorry) the palm bay club say S facing E NE and so on, what would be full gulf facing? im coming a long way to sit and look out at the sea i would love the best view i can get. thankyou.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,426 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: full gulf view.....

If you are standing on the west side of the Palm Bay property (the beach), you are looking at the Gulf.

Are you talking abut a specific condo view? Not all condos face the Gulf.

~SRQgirl

LANCASHIRE
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: full gulf view.....

hi, i have been looking on the palm bay site just cant decide on the unit that would give the best view, thanks.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,426 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: full gulf view.....

Some of the units on VRBO and other websites have pictures of the view from the living room/bedrooms.

You can also contact the Palm Bay Club and give them a list of what you are looking for.

~SRQgirl

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: full gulf view.....

You need to be in the Tower with a gulf front room ot view the ocean straight on. The unit syou would not want are the east view units. Gulfview units are fine as they give you a view of either north or south along the beach or ocean. This is if you are looking at the Palm Bay website. If you are looking on VRBO, you would need to ask the owners which view they have.

I stayed there last year and am staying again in 2 weeks. Palm bay is a very nice complex with a great beach. You will love it!

LANCASHIRE
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: full gulf view.....

thank you summer05 very helpful

6. Re: full gulf view.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2009, 05:22