We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peppertree Club Condo

Which Siesta Key hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Peppertree Club Condo

Has anyone stayed on the premises and what was there opinion. I have the option to rent a corner unit in a midrise on the gulfside

Siesta Key, Florida
Destination Expert
for Siesta Key
Level Contributor
986 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Peppertree Club Condo

Very nice, large complex though. Nice beachside pool, clubhouse and BBQ on the beach. I have not been in the units themselves, only the outdoor pool areas, which are well kept. Nice section of beach. On site security, good parking areas.

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peppertree Club Condo

We just got back from Siesta Key tonight and stayed at Peppertree Gulfside. We've stayed at Crystal Sands and Palm Bay also in the past year and liked Peppertree the best.

We stayed in the high-rise closest to Midnight Pass Road and our condo was gorgeous. The walk to the pool is just a few minutes-no problem-and if you don't want to walk, you can take your car and park in a visitor's spot right by the pool. Pool area has fitness rooms and bathrooms right there, along with a covered area with tables where you can eat or just get some shade. Beach area was very nice and not crowded. I would highly recommend it, assuming you have seen photos of the condo.

Ontario
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Peppertree Club Condo

Thank you so much as I just booked a condo in the same building on the main floor with a huge deck.

4. Re: Peppertree Club Condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 05:17