We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner on the beach

michigan
6 posts
Save Topic
Dinner on the beach

Could anyone tell me if there are any place (walking distance) from the village in Siesta Key that serves dinner on the beach? We are staying apx a block from the village and a block from the beach and would like to surprise my husband. I have looked at the information in Siesta Key/Village but am not finding anything...ideas?

Brantford
Level Contributor
298 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner on the beach

There are no restaurants on the beach in Siesta Key. There's Ophelia's, which is a longish drive from the Village and down past Stickney Point Bridge, but Opheilas on the inter-coastal waterway and not on the beach.. Having said that, there are some very nice restaurants in the village. It all depends on what you like and what you'd like to spend for a special evening.

michigan
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner on the beach

That was what was finding, but thought it was worth double checking. Have found many places to visit and am ready to be there now. He will have a great time no matter. Thank you!

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner on the beach

For another idea of a restaurant on the beach, but not in Siesta Key a litlte north on Anna Maria Island is the Beach Bistro! It's a little expensive, but if you don't mind the price and the drive, it has great food! Ophelia's is great too!

http://www.beachbistro.com/

4. Re: Dinner on the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Siesta Key