We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Circle

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
495 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Island Circle

Seen quite a cute house at 211 island circle which is in our budget. I can see that this is a wee island and probably about 1000m to the nearest beach access. It looks like there is only one road on and off this wee island but I was was wondering if there is any other pedestrian access over the canal.

Does anybody have any experience of this area or of the rental company 'Coldwell Banker (siestakeys.com).

Thanks as ever :-)

Siesta Key, Florida
Destination Expert
for Siesta Key
Level Contributor
1,023 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Circle

There is only one access road on and off of Palm Island, no additional pedestrian access to walk over the water.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
495 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Circle

Thanks, even with that one access it doesn't look very far to either the village or the beach <1k to the beach. Is it a nice wee bit, I'm guessing just residential and the google street view looks pleasant.

3. Re: Island Circle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Siesta Key