We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Donut Shops

Ohio
Level Contributor
528 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Donut Shops

Anyone know of any good Mom and Pops Donut shops in Siesta Key?

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,674 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Donut Shops

No..there are pastry places though...and cupcakes.

~SRQgirl

Siesta Key, Florida
Destination Expert
for Siesta Key
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Donut Shops

There is a new mini donut shop that just opened in Siesta Village next to the Lobster Pot. I have not tried them but my son says they are very good.

There is also a new German Bakery that is getting some very good comments about their variety of baked goodies, sandwiches and breads. Also right in the heart of Siesta Village - can't miss it.

Off of Siesta Key on Clark Rd. (Stickney Point Rd turns into Clark) just past Tamiami Trail on the south side of street close to intersection of Clark and Swift Rd. there is a small strip mall with Paisano's Italian Bakery - absolutely fantastic. Best bread, pizza, calzones, and pastries in the area.

Hudson, Ohio
Level Contributor
279 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Donut Shops

The mini donut shop is awsome! He makes them fresh for you right there nice and warm the apple and cheesecake flavors are so good.

Siesta Key, Florida
Destination Expert
for Siesta Key
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Donut Shops

Wow, makes me want to run over there right now, sounds good!

Hey blachatch, I have new Hyatt weeks - Oct., Nov. and next March- PM if you want some info.

Edited: 30 June 2012, 02:46
Hudson, Ohio
Level Contributor
279 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Donut Shops

Geez don't tempt me!! My wallet is still trying to recover from may trip ha I will for sure let you know !! Thanks

6. Re: Donut Shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Siesta Key