We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarasota surf or crescent arms in june

Which Siesta Key hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
87 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sarasota surf or crescent arms in june

I have a res for a ground floor condo at crescent arms, wanted to be able to walk right out to the beach, two older kids and one three year old.

I wanted to get into crystal sands, but not having luck getting the bottom floors I wanted for only one week.

So, was considering a ground floor building in the y section of Sarasota surf, is it right next to the public beach and crazy busy in June though? Looks like the view of the beach might be better than the other one from the unit.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,372 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarasota surf or crescent arms in june

I would compare the interior/decor etc as well. Just as important as the proximity to the beach. Look at a site plan of each plan.

There are reviews here on TA. type the names in the search box.

I don't think any condo is crazy busy in June. Spring Break is the busiest time.

~SRQgirl

buffalo,ny
Level Contributor
351 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarasota surf or crescent arms in june

Hi we stayed in the y building in aug. beach was not busy at all! The public beach is not directly next to it, a few condos down which was nice for my teens so they could walk there for ice cream, volleyball etc. the beach in my opinion is nicer and wider at Sarasota surf too. Having the pool and BBQ on the beach is a plus too. Enjoy your trip!

3. Re: Sarasota surf or crescent arms in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Siesta Key