We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pay as you go phone for Siesta Key holiday - advice?

Which Siesta Key hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pay as you go phone for Siesta Key holiday - advice?

We will be in SK for 3 weeks.

We'd like to have access to 2 phones to contact each other during the day (we plan some separate activities, fishing/shopping etc).

If we use our Irish phones in SK, I understand that the roaming charges will be huge.

We are thinking of picking up a couple of pay as you go phones. Can anybody advise on what would be the cheapest options we could have to do this local to Siesta Key?

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,390 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Pay as you go phone for Siesta Key holiday - advice?

upto date weather see.......Accuweather.com /

you can change F's to C's easily.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
255 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Pay as you go phone for Siesta Key holiday - advice?

Weather Oh my god!!!!!!!! Very very hot & humid since Andrea. Walked to village tonight and back!!!!!! A mile each way, I know we are mad, sweated like a pig . ha ha. but really all is good. Who cares, would rather be here than at home with all the rain you have at the moment. We went to Wallmart on Bee Ridge Road, it is an excellent shop for everything. Village is great for pubs and restaurants but most shut about 10 or 10.30. Not a late night place by any means. Heading for Daytona tomorrow to drive a Nascar so all excited.. Colm don't know if I told you about buying a Nuvi 50 also a Wallmart, $93 including tax and it is excellent.

Nora

13. Re: Pay as you go phone for Siesta Key holiday - advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2014, 05:19