We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Siesta Key No Kiddies?

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Siesta Key No Kiddies?

I've been searching hotels & condos all over Siesta Key & am dismayed at how many say "kid-friendly". Can anyone narrow down for me which ones are NOT places where a lot of families would stay? Would Mid-Feb to early Mar. be a really crowded time in this area? I don't know much about Florida. Thank you...

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,651 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Siesta Key No Kiddies?

Spring Break is the most crowded time of year in FL...Febvruary/March is crowded.

How much did you want to spend per night? There is a place called Creacent Towers that is studio units only...very few families because the units aren't full of bedrooms. www.crescenttowers.com

Longboat Key is not as popular with the Spring Break crowd. An older and more affluent clientele. Upscale dining and shopping.

Many condo lodging choices...it gets down to price and availability..

How much did you want to spend per week?

~SRQgirl

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Siesta Key No Kiddies?

There were NO kids at Crescent Towers when I was there in September. It was lovely, to say the least :)

I've done more than my share of kid time and now it's time for me!

Kris

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Siesta Key No Kiddies?

Hi, unfortunately Crescent Towers is booked, as is almost everything on Siesta Key. I am giving up & checking out Anna Maria Island & Marco Island. Will check Longboat Key, too. Thanks so much!

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,651 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Siesta Key No Kiddies?

Longboat Key would be what you are looking for...

~SRQgirl

5. Re: Siesta Key No Kiddies?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Siesta Key