We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Cove(turtle beach) or Midnight Cove 11 Lagoon rental

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise Cove(turtle beach) or Midnight Cove 11 Lagoon rental

Any advice on making my decision easier? We stayed at Sunrise Cove (turtle beach) last year, and loved it, however loved the property and the pool- and the fact that my husband could fish- but went to Siesta Key beach everyday as That's what we came for. So have a chance to stay at Midnight Cove 11 lagoon front from VRBO (which makes me a little nervous) but it's Midnight Cove 11 and lagoon front view- any one can help me out-I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks I'm advance

Sent from my iPhone

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,859 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Cove(turtle beach) or Midnight Cove 11 Lagoon rental

There are plenty of reviews for Midnight Cove II:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34636-d472606-…

It is across the street from the beach.

Many people use VRBO, but you can rent from their MC II website.

~SRQgirl

Level Contributor
50 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise Cove(turtle beach) or Midnight Cove 11 Lagoon rental

I would stay in a Gulf front complex on Crescent Beach where you have easy access to the beach with complimentary beach chairs and cabanas while your husband fishes in the Gulf.

3. Re: Sunrise Cove(turtle beach) or Midnight Cove 11 Lagoon rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Siesta Key