We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loews vs. Fontainebleau?

Which South Miami hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Granville, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Loews vs. Fontainebleau?

I've stayed at Loews on several occasions and have really enjoyed the hotel. I'm considering the Fontainbleau this time but am concerned it may be to far north. Has anyone had an experience with Fontainbleau and if so, how was it?

Sunrise, FL
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loews vs. Fontainebleau?

Fountainbleau is very nice. The atmosphere is always good. Pool area is very nice and I found staff to be pleasant (even in the restaurants, although LIV staff sometimes think they are G-d0like). The Weekends (especially if there is a big DJ or celebrity party at LIV) can get a lil crazy packed, but its still a good time. My biggest complaint, if you wanna call it that, is that it is a little north and not close to much really. Eden Rock is next door and you can walk to a couple of restaurants, but a taxi to get into the "heart" of SoBe is more recommended.

2. Re: Loews vs. Fontainebleau?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about South Miami
More South Miami Topics