We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tallahassee Restaurants open on Christmas Day?

Which Tallahassee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Tallahassee Restaurants open on Christmas Day?

We will be in Tallahassee on family business and will be staying at a hotel at Christmas. Does anyone know a resource for a list of restaurants that will be open for Christmas dinner? Thanks.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tallahassee Restaurants open on Christmas Day?

Hi jlguy2,

I may be in Tallahassee for Christmas this year. Did you end up finding somewhere? If so, how was it.

Sianta

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,193 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tallahassee Restaurants open on Christmas Day?

I can't personally speak for Tallahassee but I know from traveling during Christmas we have found most smaller cities have few restaurants open. From what I could tell from google was that Don Shulas steakhouse is open for limited hours. It is a set price of about $40 pp and you will need reservations. There are a couple of smaller locals places. I think one is called Julies and another may be a BBQ place they are also open for limited hours. Waffle House is always open on Christmas if you can't find anything else.

3. Re: Tallahassee Restaurants open on Christmas Day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2013, 10:27
Get answers to your questions about Tallahassee