We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in North Chaweng, Koh Samui Thailand

Which Tallahassee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in North Chaweng, Koh Samui Thailand

Hello all

I wonder if anyone would be so kind to share their experiences with me. I am going to Koh Samui for 2 weeks with my mum in June and after going 3 years ago, I loved Chaweng Beach but I was staying at the Iyara Beach & Plaza Hotel which was in a slightly quieter part of the beach but still only about 10 mins walk from the hustle and bustle but from reviews it seems to have gone downhill and I would like to stay somewhere a bit more luxurious but not majorly expensive. The beach was more like a lagoon with turquoise waters and powder beaches and was stunning.

Our budget for two weeks with half board is around £1300 each. Is there anyone that could possibly help recommend a hotel, I've spent weeks looking and really not getting anywhere, sometimes to much choice gets you nowhere.

Thanks very much indeed in advance

Elle x

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,228 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in North Chaweng, Koh Samui Thailand

It looks like you have posted this on the wrong forum. This is Tallahassee in the USA.

2. Re: Hotel in North Chaweng, Koh Samui Thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 10:26