We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Graduation Day restaurant picks?

Which Tallahassee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miami
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Graduation Day restaurant picks?

Looking to take my daughter and some family (at least 14 of us) to lunch after graduation. She loves italian food and I'm looking for reservations. Not getting much luck with the latter. Any suggestions?

Tallahassee
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Graduation Day restaurant picks?

Anthony's Wood Fire Grill. We eat there regularly. You can find them on line. I am not sure you will find a lot of Italian choices at lunch but the food is consistantly good.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
Level Contributor
5,816 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Graduation Day restaurant picks?

Bella Bella - my favorite in Tallahassee!! There's also the chains - Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill, Carraba's....but I vote Bella Bella!!

Edited: 18 April 2012, 03:34
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
Level Contributor
5,816 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Graduation Day restaurant picks?

I may have to check out Anthony's next week....

4. Re: Graduation Day restaurant picks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:42