We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playgrounds near the interstate?

Apple Valley...
Level Contributor
11 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Playgrounds near the interstate?

I am going on vacation to Orlando and going to be meeting family halfway from Pensacola, which will be Tallahassee. We are trying to find a nice park with shade and a playground (open area if possible) near the interstate so it will be easy to find and get to. Could anyone help me find a park please?

Tallahassee
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playgrounds near the interstate?

Maclay Gardens is nice and is near I-10 and Thomasville Rd. There is an admission fee.

Apple Valley...
Level Contributor
11 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playgrounds near the interstate?

Thank you. I was really hoping for a free playground thought. It is so hard to find a playground when you are not in the area. Heck, it is hard to find them when you are in the area at times.

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
312 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playgrounds near the interstate?

Maybe DorothyOven Park on Thomasville Rd, south of I-10 will fill the bill.

You can Mapquest it.

If you stay at the I-10 and Thomasville Rd. Exit it will be really convenient.

And if you stay at the I-10 and Monroe St (US 27) exit (more hotel choices there--I prefer Country Inns&Suites there) Oven Park wil be one exit going east on I-10--the Thomasville Rd exit.

This is a good area of Tallahasee, so you won't likely go wrong here near Thomasville Rd.

4. Re: Playgrounds near the interstate?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 01:17