We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yankees Spring Training

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
471 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Yankees Spring Training

I have tickets to see the Yankees play in March and am considering either driving or flying from Boca Raton. Yahoo maps says that it take around 4 hours to drive. Has anyone done this route to confirm the time? Also, if I was to fly how much is a taxi from the airport to the game and is it easy to get taxis after the game? My final question is how long do the games usually last?

Mentioned in this post
Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yankees Spring Training

I went to grad school in Ft. Lauderdale (actually lived in Plantation)and it used to take me about 4 hours to drive back to Tampa.

It's not very far from the airport to Legend's Field, so a taxi wouldn' t be too expensive. I'm thinking $10-$15? But I'm not sure. As far as getting taxis after the game, if they don't have any lined up, you could always call for one.

Here are some numbers:

Yellow Cab: (813)253-0121

United Cab: (813)253-2424

I haven't been to a game in a few years, so can't remember how long they usually last. I'm sure someone else here can answer that one.

Have fun!

2. Re: Yankees Spring Training

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 09:22