We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 nt stay-TPA to Redington Bch-under $70 w/full breakfast?

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CT
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
1 nt stay-TPA to Redington Bch-under $70 w/full breakfast?

Our vacation rental won't be ready until June 23 and we're arriving a day early. Any ideas? Thanks!

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 nt stay-TPA to Redington Bch-under $70 w/full breakfast?

You might be hard pressed to find a place with a full (hot?) breakfast for under $70. But try the Country Inn & Suites website, also Homewood Suites website.

Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 nt stay-TPA to Redington Bch-under $70 w/full breakfast?

If you must have Redington Beach (or any beach), not sure you can find under $70, but if you don't mind staying that one night near the airport or elsewhere, you can get something on priceline for that. May or may not include breakfast, but most of the 2 -3 star hotels have some kind of food included.

Go to www.biddingfortravel.com and look under the Florida/Tampa/Clearwater section for information about what properties in this area come up on Priceline, and advice on bidding for those properties. You can post your price requirements and such there, and the moderators will provide you a bidding strategy to use on Priceline. In years past (it's been a few years since I bid for this area, since I now live here), I've gotten the Hilton at Clearwater Beach for $75/night for my mom, and that was over Thanksgiving...

Good luck!