We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary Dinner Marchand's vs Bern's???

Washington Dc
Level Contributor
87 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary Dinner Marchand's vs Bern's???

We'll be in St Petersburg for our 11th anniversary. I've narrowed the choices for dinner to Marchand's or Bern's -- any advice on which is best for a memorable special occasion dinner?

Thanks, OW

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary Dinner Marchand's vs Bern's???

I have never been to Marchand's so can't compare really, but Bern's is great! They have an extensive wine list and have been featured in Wine Spectator magazine. Be sure to visit the dessert room if you pick Bern's - it is an experience!

Washington Dc
Level Contributor
87 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary Dinner Marchand's vs Bern's???

Thanks. We went to both. Marchand's for drinks -- very nice since the Miss Florida pagent was there. Also went to Fred's for dinner -- very nice and excellent dinner. Bern's was an experience. The dessert room was the highlight. Also liked the kitchen tour and wine cellar tour. The food was good. But the entire experience made the visit excellent.

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anniversary Dinner Marchand's vs Bern's???

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks for letting us know :)

4. Re: Anniversary Dinner Marchand's vs Bern's???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 11:16