We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

Level Contributor
401 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

Hi there my daughter and my 5 year old son will be looking for something to do on the 16th of dec when my teenage son and his dad go to the tampa bay football game. i have read good advice from the aquarium to the zoo to game works including the street car. I was wondering about the shopping malls. my daughter is 14 and likes alot of specific brand names, DC/Roxy/O'neil/Billigbong/West49. Does anyone know if any of the malls there have stores like that Hollister/ Hurler/ATomic /Abercombie/Fitch. And if you know of any are they close to the stadium or I guess we could take a cab or get dropped off Thanks. also are the malls there open on Sundays/ thanks again Charlie Moore

Florida
Level Contributor
234 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

International Plaza has it ALL!!! and is very close to the stadium!! (within a mile, really close) If you are going south on DaleMabery when you get to the first light past the stadium parking, can't remember the name right now but there is a burger king on the left and you turn right. The mall is just up on your right after you turn of course!! If you are comming from I275 (going north on dale mabery) it is the third light go left. the mall will be on the right. (same burger king on the corner) HTH

Florida
Level Contributor
234 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

Oh and YES the malls will be open on a sunday and in December they have extended hours!! Also International Plaza has an "outdoor" area with resturants that stay open late so you could grab something to eat while you wait for the game to get over!! Have a great time!!

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

Yes, International Plaza will have most of those brands mentioned (if not all). I know I've seen Hollister and Ambercrombie and Fitch - I've also definitely seen Roxy brand at stores if there isn't a store there. Here is their website:

http://www.shopinternationalplaza.com/

She should definitely check out Forever 21 as well. It doesn't have name brands, but it's a discount store with trendy fashions.

Level Contributor
401 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

Thanks so much, Better start saving sounds like there will be some shopping to do thanks alot. charlie Moore

Level Contributor
401 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

Sorry I forgot to ask does anyone know how much time I should allow for the football game I think the game starts at 1:00 in the afternoon. Any idea how long my husband and son will be dropping us off for. Thanks again. Charlie

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

The game will probably end around 4:00pm.

Level Contributor
401 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

thanks alot. Charlie

Toronto
Level Contributor
285 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

The game will end aound 4 but it will take your husband and son probably 45-60 minutes to get out of the stadium parking lot so there's another hour for you to shop.

9. Re: shopping tampa bay with teenage girl outlets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 02:20