We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Gardens ?

Michigan
Level Contributor
254 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Busch Gardens ?

Going to be in the area Dec 22 thru 27, which days does anyone think would be the best to go. We were thinking the 26th, maybe kids will be busy and or tired? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch Gardens ?

ravdog - Try posting your question on the Orlando Forum - you will get great advice there!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,149 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busch Gardens ?

I think the 25th is the best bet, because locals will be at home celebrating the holiday with family. It will mostly be out of town tourists on the 25th.

Florida
Level Contributor
234 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Busch Gardens ?

I agree with Donna, the 25th would be best. It will mostly not be locals and most tourist will stay in Orlando for x-mas. So it should not be very busy!!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,582 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Busch Gardens ?

i agree with the previous posts. If you cant go on the 25th then my second choice would be the 26th.

5. Re: Busch Gardens ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 15:17