We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advise on bucaneer tickets

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
299 reviews
Save Topic
advise on bucaneer tickets

We will be in Tampa in Nov.The weekend the Redskins are in town.My wife has never been to an NFL game.We want to get tickets and go.Best suggestions of where to but tickets and any recommendations on seating.Also the pirate ship is that a bar or eating area,do you need special tickets.Thanx in advance for your advice.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advise on bucaneer tickets

Hey Fellow Canadian, Comox B.C. Nice I have a friend who lives out there, anyways, I would try www.ticketmaster.com, www.misterticket.com, www.ebay.com or even www.tampabaybuccaneers.com, Try these sites for tickets. On The Pirate Ship I have no idea, I think it would be a bar and No I don't think you need tickets. But Hold on a minute don't tell me the Bucs Are You're Favorite Team man! RAMS ALL THE WAY! St.Louis Rams Best Team In The NFL!

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advise on bucaneer tickets

Hey mr pibb,how's it goin eh.

I have tried ticketmaster and bucs website, no tix avail.I will try the others you recommend.Thanx for the reply.Bucs are 3-0,looking good Chucky's got the team going now,Rams are going down.On the home front The Lions are kickin the Renegades.We're going to the Grey Cup!!!!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advise on bucaneer tickets

Bucs are 4-0..yeehaw!

Anyways, for Bucs tickets, you need to check ebay, or you can get tickets on game day from people around the stadium on game day. The past two games I have bought tickets on game day for face value, no problem, but your not guaranteeing you will get into the game. Bring a print out of the stadium seating so you are aware of where you are sitting.

You can also just check a ticket broker, but you will be paying top dollar. Try to sit near the 50 yard line(center), and in the first section. The second section is mostly "Club" level seats and worth the extra money cause you get nice leather seats, indoor club concessions, and a better view of the entire field. 3rd section are up there, ok if you have no fear of heights...the fans in these sections are GREAT! Expect a great tan if your seated on the east side of the stadium during a 1pm game.

As far as the Pirate ship, you can not access the ship as it is rented out for private parties, and special people(Bucs kids and family). But you can hang out on the deck, and there is a Galley of food and beverage around the ship.

GO BUCS! GO LIGHTNING! GO USF BULLS!

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: advise on bucaneer tickets

Tampan,you da man! Yes the Bucs are 4-0 soon to be 5-0.Thanx for the good info.I have looked on ticket broker sites and prices seem high.I'll look at ebay too.Whats your guess on pricing from people around the stadium for what you described.Good to know about the east side of stadium,thats probably where we will go,its starting to get cold up here.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
80 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: advise on bucaneer tickets

Great advice from Tampan, just want to add that another option is to check the classified section on the local newspapers (Tampa Tribune & St Petersburg Times) on-line web sites, their always seems to be tickets for sale in the "Tickets& Events" section. But I agree with Tampan, you should have little to no problem finding tickets at the stadium game day. Have a great visit!

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: advise on bucaneer tickets

Haha, The Bucs are pretty good, but The Rams guys are amazing! so what their 2-2 but you'll see they'll pick up, I hate the Renegades I hope they lose hah, I like Edmonton and for Hockey The Habs! Anywyas, yes try this site, www.misterticket.com or people around the stadium.

belfast
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: advise on bucaneer tickets

I like yourself was looking to attend bucs game. After recieving advice from posters on this site I went onto bucs own site and found a fans ticket mart were fans sell game tickets at face value for games they can not attend. A lovely lady from tampa sold me 4 tickets for atlanta game on christmas eve at face value which was a great saving compared to using ticket broker sites. Hope this helps

Clearwater,Florida
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: advise on bucaneer tickets

I would go onto the bucs site and post a request. Just because you don't see someone selling doesn't mean the tickets aren't out there. Some people don't want to post on the site they just look for someone looking for tickets and e-mail them. Make sure you put the game you are looking for and an e-mail address they can get in contact with you. Then just keep checking the website every day for a response. I am a season ticket holder and I have always gone through the bucs website to sell my tickets. We have moved out of the area so we had to sell the entire season. We had no problem finding a buyer. Good luck! BTW if you don't find tickets before you get there I would sugest you go to the game and bring cash. You should be able to get tickets but I think with their winning record you may have to pay more than face value.