We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucs Game Parking

Merritt Island...
Level Contributor
431 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Bucs Game Parking

Planning on coming to the Bucs-Giants game this Sunday and I'm not a season ticket or pass holder. I noticed ont he Bucs website it shows available parking lots for $25. I called and they opne at 1030.

Any suggestions on best lot(1,2,11,12,13,14), best way to come in from Orlando, and best time to get there. Also, best exit strategy from town. I like to figure the best way into a lot so I don't get stuck trying to cross traffic or get caught in a one way lane.

Just me and my 10yo son so I don't forsee any tailgating but we'd like to have time to check out the stadium and get some food.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Tampa Bay CityPASS
24 Reviews
from US$107.00*
Tampa History Cruise
26 Reviews
from US$29.99*
Dolphin Cruise from The Florida...
68 Reviews
from US$43.95*
Tampa Bay 1.5-hour Dolphin...
12 Reviews
from US$29.99*
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bucs Game Parking

for the easiest in and out, id choose lot 13 off columbus drive..take I-275 south from I-4 to the lois ave exit, and go north(right) on lois ave to Boy Scout Blvd(Columbus)...go right on Boy Scout(Columbus) and then you will make a left into lot 13.

OR take Dale Mabry North exit to Columbus Drive and make a left on Columbus,a nd then right into Lot 13.

Best exit out of Lot 13 would be going right on Boy Scout(Columbus) tio either Lois Ave or Westshore Blvd, and then left on either to I-275 North ot I-4.

Mentioned in this post
Merritt Island...
Level Contributor
431 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucs Game Parking

Thanks tampan,

Looks like 13 keeps me just far enough away from the crowd but an easy walk. And it looks like I'd be able to cut out easily to 275. 1100 arrival sound reasonable for a 1300 start?

Thanks

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bucs Game Parking

11am is definitely reasonable for a 1pm start. I am a season ticket holder and often don't get there until 12pm.

Merritt Island...
Level Contributor
431 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bucs Game Parking

Thanks to all for the advice. Lot 13 worked great. Bit confusing at first trying to decide which way to walk out of the parking area but easy in and out after the game. I recommend the cut to Lois then to 275. No traffic at all.

My son had a great time, Giants fan, unfortunately can't say the same for the Bucs fans.

5. Re: Bucs Game Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2010, 06:33