We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

busch gardens

michigan
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
busch gardens

Planning on visiting Busch Gardens on Christmas day. How busy do you think it will be????

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,919 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: busch gardens

Very Busy I would imagine. Maybe not as bad as the orlando parks.

One thing to remember is the ongoing construction at this park has limited crowd 'flow' as many routes are blocked (and no skyway).

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: busch gardens

It will be very busy. The park is open from 9am to 7:30pm that day. I would get there right when it opens as the park will become more and more crowded as the day progresses. :O)

New York
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: busch gardens

We too are thinking of going xmas day...would night before be better? I would imagine the whole week betw xmas & new years is more crowded than usual anyway!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,919 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: busch gardens

xmas eve could be better as all the locals may be home wrapping and preparing for xmas day? hard to say.

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
100 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: busch gardens

How is New Year's Eve for crowds? Is the fireworks show pretty decent and worth staying for?

6. Re: busch gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2011, 05:18