We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Info on Malls

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bettendorf, Iowa
Level Contributor
269 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Need Info on Malls

We are staying in Venice Fl., but husband has meeting in Plant City. Was wondering if there would be a mall near I-75 and 4 that I could spend some time in while he is in Plant City. Thanks for your help.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Info on Malls

There's the Premium Outlets mall in Ellenton right off I-75. You can see it from the highway.

And in Brandon there's a huge one (not an outlet type) right at the SW corner of the hwy 60/I-75 junction. You could spend more than a day in it.

Bettendorf, Iowa
Level Contributor
269 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Info on Malls

Thanks so much -- really appreciate it.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Info on Malls

I would go to the mall in Brandon. There is a Barnes and Nobles, Bed, Bath & Beyond and a Target all within walking distance of the mall. The other good thing about this mall too is that across HWY 60 there is another shopping center and Regency AMC 20 is in there. So, if you were interested in seeing a movie to kill some more time during the day then this would be good, and you couild easily walk over there also. Just watch the lights and be careful crossing HWY 60. It's a busy highway. Here are the websites for the mall and movie theater if you'd like to check them out. :O)

http://westfield.com/brandon/

www.movietickets.com/house_detail.asp…

Your husband could easily drop you off at the mall on his way to P.C., and depending on where his meeting is in Plant City, it may be easier to take Highway 60 instead of getting back on I-75 to I-4. :O)

Edited: 18 January 2011, 13:01
4. Re: Need Info on Malls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2012, 05:44