We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room with large bathtub

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
WashingtonDC
1 post
Save Topic
room with large bathtub

Can anyone tell me a Tampa hotel (any area) that has very nice/modern bathrooms--preferably an oversize or large bathtub for a romantic Valentine's Day weekend?

Thanks!!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room with large bathtub

Check the Honeymoon Suites at the Hyatt Westhore on the Bay, Marriott Waterside downtown, Don Cesar on the Gulf Beaches, and Rennaisaince Vinoy in St. Pete.

OO
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
727 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: room with large bathtub

Hyatt Westshore changed names several years ago. It is now the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. Honestly, unless you get a suite, the bathtubs are normal sized, but it is a romantic hotel, especially if you get one of the casitas or a room facing the water in the main hotel. (the hotel has a main tower as well as a section of casitas, a walk down a boardwalk from the main hotel. I love the casita area--more privacy and away from the big hotel feel.)

The Don Cesar us great too but again, bathtubs are normal sized...and I've had a junior suite there.

Valentines stays sell out quickly, and many hotels, including the Hyatt have packages, so act as soon as you can if this is what you want.