We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarasota, St pete Beach or anywhere else for my honey moon

Birmingham, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Sarasota, St pete Beach or anywhere else for my honey moon

Hi,

I am getting really stuck on wher to go for my Honeymoon.

We are looking for nice beaches, where we can laze around in the day and then go for something nice to eat on the evenings.

Not really got a budget in mind just want somewhere nice, we have a car booked but just dont know where we should go .......

Please help - open to suggestions.

Thanks

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarasota, St pete Beach or anywhere else for my honey moon

How long are you taking off for your honeymoon? For no budget in this area, I'd suggest the Sandpearl on Clearwater Beach. I think it's the nicest hotel in the Tampa Bay area.

I also enjoy the Ritz Carlton Sarasota (if you have time maybe you could do both!). This hotel is not on the beach - it's located in downtown Sarasota - but it has a shuttle that will take you to its Beach Club on Lido Key. The Beach Club is very nice - you can also drive on your own if you don't want to take the shuttle. The hotel is walking distance to several restaurants and bars in the downtown Sarasota area.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarasota, St pete Beach or anywhere else for my honey moon

You also may want to consider the Don Cesar on St. Pete Beach if budget is no object. :O)

Also, I love Siesta Key more than any of the other beaches. So, if I were you, I would look into the Turtle Beach Resort.

www.loewshotels.com/en/Don-CeSar-Beach-Resort

http://turtlebeachresort.com/

3. Re: Sarasota, St pete Beach or anywhere else for my honey moon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 12:17