We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yankee spring training game

new york
Level Contributor
196 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
yankee spring training game

Hello, going to a yankee spring training game, cant wait march 6-9, ill be in tampa. im going to the game on the 8th. what time does legends field open and what time can i get there for autographs? thanks.

carli

also any hotels under 150? near the water?

that are nice ?>

jersey shore
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: yankee spring training game

Hi....

My husband and son are also going to Tampa for spring training.

I'd love to compare notes as to what you learned while there last year.

Lisa

Mentioned in this post
Tampa
Tampa
Florida
hangin' and swangin'
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: yankee spring training game

don't forget to drive to Sarasota for the Reds !

Mentioned in this post
Sarasota
Sarasota
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: yankee spring training game

Ive been to the Yankee Spring Training, and I usually would get there about an hour prior to the games, you can look up Legends Field and it will give you more information.

Tampa is VERY busy that time of year, for under $150 on the water in Tampa(on Tampa Bay), check the Holiday Inn Express, Chase Suites, Double Tree Suites, Sailport Resort all on Rocky Point. If you want to be futher from Legends Field, go to www.floridasbeach.com, and look at Pass-a-Grille Beach for quiet/tranquil, or Clearwater Beach for action.

Mentioned in this post
Tampa
Tampa
Florida
Pass-a-Grille
Pass-a-Grille
2,302 Reviews
St. Pete Beach, FL
Clearwater Beach
Clearwater Beach
9,999 Reviews
Clearwater, FL
jersey shore
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: yankee spring training game

Thanks so much for the info, Tampan.

They've got tickets for 3/13, 14 and 15 for the Yankees. Flying in the a.m. of the 13th and heading out on the 16th. I think they're wanting to keep their stay as simple as possible and be close to the stadium.

Thanks again!!

Lisa

5. Re: yankee spring training game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 16:20