We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NHL Game Questions

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
1,987 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
NHL Game Questions

Staying in Kissimmee but going to see a Tampa Bay Lightning game one evening. What is the quickest and easiest way to drive to the game from Kissimmee? Any tips on a good restaurant close by to eat at before the game? Something casual but reasonably nice would be perfect. We purchased parking when we purchased our tickets via ticketmaster. Will the parking lot we are to park in be clearly marked?

If anyone has any tips I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NHL Game Questions

Channelside is right by the Forum and has several restaurants including a Hooter's. There is also a sports bar/restaurant right across from the Forum, but I can't recall the name- Penalty Box maybe? Hat Tricks is also nearby.

Not sure where your parking is. If you bought through ticket master it may be in the garage next to the Forum?

Florida
Level Contributor
693 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NHL Game Questions

The easiest drive is I-4 to 275 right into downtown Tampa. Your parking pass is to the garage. Go under ramp to the right of the Forum and entrance to the garage will be on your right.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
1,987 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NHL Game Questions

Thanks so much!

4. Re: NHL Game Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2013, 10:17