We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to play pool table

Florida
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Places to play pool table

I am looking for a decent place to play pool. I'm in the Busch Gardens Area but can drive. Ideally no smoking but I bet that is almost impossible. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to play pool table

If I remember correctly, Splitsville at Channelside has some pool tables. There's no smoking, the food is good and the beers are a decent price. www.splitsvillelanes.com

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to play pool table

Yes, Splitsville has pool tables. The Rack on Platt St also has lots of pool tables. I'm sure there are places closer to Busch Gardens, but I don't know that area well.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to play pool table

The Rack is good. In North Tampa try The Copper Top (5112 E Fowler Ave). They have a good craft beer selection.

4. Re: Places to play pool table

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 10:17