We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Season Tampa

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
All Season Tampa

Hi, we got a phone call about a free holiday, Im in New Zealand, and yes we fall into the trap and before we knew it we were parting with almost $900. Once we had put the phone down we both said what the hell have we just done and both felt sick. I did try to call them back, but the answer phone said, open Monday to Friday, and what made us feek sicker was it was only Saturday, so Monday took a long time to come around.

Monday morning I made the dreaded call but to my suprise they were great, and 5 days later we had our money back in our account.

Many thanks All Seasons, and for the rest of you out there dont ever give up,

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,442 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All Season Tampa

Lucky.

perth
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All Season Tampa

I just received the same call in WA. Its not free, you have to pay your airfares and some land content taxes.....is this the same thing? I am contemplating it.

Jan C

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,969 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Season Tampa

I believe this is the company that has contacted you- they are notorious rip ff artists- put ASTAR in the search bar above or Google it and you will find pages of complaints.

This is their Better Business Bureau report- not surprisingly an F.

bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/travel…

perth
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All Season Tampa

thanks for the feedback, I checked out Astar, not good.

Auckland Region...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: All Season Tampa

Can you please tell me to the best of your knowledge is this travel company legit. I have just received a phone call and said I completed a survey that put me into the draw to win a trip going to the bahamas...I actually think I did enter for the trip but I'm not entirely sure when that was. They mentioned the Raddison Hotel over the phone, which I stayed at in the Philippines.

Virginia
Level Contributor
205 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Season Tampa

Please do not confuse this with All Seasons Travel in Jacksonville, FL!

They are a legit travel agent that I and others have used many times to book Disney cruises!

Thanks!

UMTerpVA

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,969 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Season Tampa

But the Jacksonville reputable agency doesn't call on the phone telling you you won a free trip in a contest , correct? I think the hallmark of the ASTAR scammers is that they phone solicit ( they are calling people in Canada and even Australia these days)-and once you secahreg the 'handling fee" on your credit card they extract for your "free trip" you find it is impossible to meet their terms and conditions and have to try constantly to find available dates- most folks give up and ASTAR keps the "deposit."

I am sure the travel agent you mention in Jacksonville does none of this, correct?

As soon as someone phones you and congratulates you on a ";free trip" you'd be well advised to slam the phone in their ear..

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,093 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All Season Tampa

"slam the phone in their ear" Amen

9. Re: All Season Tampa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2013, 06:15