We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Innisbrook vs Saddlebrook Resorts

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seville, OH
2 posts
Save Topic
Innisbrook vs Saddlebrook Resorts

My husband and I are planning a 3-day golf vacation in October in the Tampa area. We plan to golf each day, We've narrowed it down to 2 hotels - Innisbrook and Saddlebrook.

Which is better with regards to the golf courses, dining options and rooms?

Are there any restaurants or bars within walking distance outside the resort?

Any other information is welcomed. Thanks!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
2,916 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Innisbrook vs Saddlebrook Resorts

Sorry I don't golf so can't give an opinion on the courses and have never stayed at either.

And since no one else has replied, here is an overview on the area only, since I am familiar with the area.

Saddlebrook is in an area that was rural but is mostly suburban, now. The resort is set well off the road, so walking to somewhere else to eat would not be an option. A few miles away there is the Shops at Wiregrass with a variety of places to eat. To reach the resort, it would be a mainly interstate drive from the Tampa airport.

Innisbrook is also set back from the public roads and you would not be able to walk to other places to eat easily. It is much closer to Clearwater Beach if you are interested in checking out the beach. Urban driving with traffic lights to get to the resort from the airport.

Palm Harbor, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Innisbrook vs Saddlebrook Resorts

Innisbrook has several courses Copper Head/ Island/ Highlands North & South, and the location keeps you close to the Clearwater Beaches and restaurants..We have many of our High profile tournaments there and the service is unbeatable... Restaurants on property are very good! You wont go wrong with a visit to innisbrook!

Enjoy

zephyrhills fl
Level Contributor
106 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Innisbrook vs Saddlebrook Resorts

I have been to both SADDLEBROK IS MUCH BETTER.The golf course is very well maintained while INNISBROOK played like a public course.The SPA at Saddlebrook is also much better. During your stay SADDLEBROOK has entertainment around the pool at night..

4. Re: Innisbrook vs Saddlebrook Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 06:24