We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

perfect vacation

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
perfect vacation

I need to know how can i set to stay in two different places on this site? i'm going on vacation with my 19 yr old son and we are looking to stay in Orlando for 3 days and Tampa for 2 days and to airport from there but i can't find a web site that I can arrange this and of course in low budget around $1300.00 for the end of Nov til 3rd of Dec. I know this time of season is not so expensive! :) any one please have any Ideas?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,749 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: perfect vacation

You have to make two separate bookings, one for Orlando and one for Tampa. That time period is the beginning of the high season.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: perfect vacation

Welcome to the Forums!

Are you planning to rent a car? Have you priced some hotels?

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: perfect vacation

Actually, I think your flight home should be a reasonable price, but your accommodation on the weekend probably will be an expensive time, because of Thanksgiving.

4. Re: perfect vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 06:20